Unfortunately, accidents and inclement weather sometimes happen. When they hit close to home or the office, Schoenfelder Renovations is here to help. Whether your property has water, fire, or hail damage, we’ll coordinate with your insurance company and adjustor to advocate for the repairs you need.
Schoenfelder Renovations has been doing remodeling projects since 1991 and restoration work since 1998. We offer residential and commercial services in Minnesota, as well as commercial work throughout the nation. As a licensed and insured company that’s finished over 7,000 projects, you’re in good hands. Contact us today for a free evaluation at (952) 345-2900.
Whether you have water flowing through the basement or a fallen tree on the roof, we’ll quickly return everything to normal. We can handle everything from water damage restoration to smoke and fire damage restoration.
Put Your Home or Business to Rights
Call Now! (952) 345-2900
Our Work in Action
We care about our customers, and that’s why we do things the Schoenfelder way. We offer free, no-obligation inspections, and we’ll work with the adjustor to get you the amount of money you deserve. Below are just a few of the many times we’ve advocated for the needs of our clients:
- A 9,000 square-foot commercial space in Edina, Minnesota, had smoke and water damage. The insurance company originally offered to pay $14,000, but we worked with the adjustor to revise the amount to $78,000.
- An adjustor said a townhome association in Minneapolis had sustained $42,000 in hail damage. We inspected it and found $300,000 worth of damage. The insurance company hired another adjustor as a second opinion, and then they agreed to pay the $300,000.
- An adjustor told a homeowner in Plymouth, MN, that his shake roof was not damaged by hail. However, we found significant damage. After we met with his insurance company four times and sent dozens of emails, our client received $26,000 for repairs.
Hail Damage Repairs
Hailstorms can cause considerable damage to roofing, siding, and more on homes and businesses, but how do you know if your property needs hail damage restoration services? Here are the ways our professionals are trained to spot hail damage:
- When assessing an asphalt roof, we look out for any exposed areas and missing pieces.
- We survey the area for any cracking in the shingles caused by impacts from large hailstones.
- Because dents may not be visible to the naked eye, we also find damage that may go unnoticed by adjustors from insurance companies. Our team will feel the surface for any dimples that wear down when pressed.
If we find any of the above-mentioned signs of damage, we recommend hail restoration services. Our hard-working crew has extensive knowledge of the restoration process, and we’ll also work with your insurance company to make the process of a hail damage repair as quick and painless as possible. Contact us at (952) 345-2900 with any questions you have along the way.
As a full-service company, we also offer painting, commercial remodeling, and home remodeling services. For more information, read our testimonials and refer to our Better Business Bureau listing. Contact Schoenfelder Renovations at (952) 345-2900 to speak with a professional today.