There’s almost nothing quite as frightening to a homeowner as the sounds of click-clacking hail
on the roof. Well, that fear became reality to the many residents of Eagan
and Eden Prairie
just the other night. In fact, the damage got to be so bad even the Eden Prairie police squad took a hit
. Ouch. But don’t fret; Schoenfelder Renovations is in the damage restoration
business to work with local residents of Minnesota
like no other roofing companies
We not only do exceptional work, but we also battle with all insurance companies and adjusters to get your roof back in tip-top shape, without you having to spend more than your deductible. Call us
at (952) 345-2900
to receive a free inspection and estimate.
The Hail Restoration Process
The list of things to get done can be daunting after you’ve experienced hail damage
to your home or business. That’s where a professional comes into play. As those professionals, we here at Schoenfelder Renovations
work with you in the following ways:
- If you’ve suffered damage to your home or business, and that damage is a result of hail, wind, or water, it is typically a No-Fault loss, and it will likely affect your insurance rates.
- Our roofing contractors will do a thorough inspection of your home for any and all damage that would be covered by your insurance company. Once we have a claim number, we will coordinate to meet with the adjuster assigned to your claim, and continue with the insurance restoration process.
- Often times we find more damage than the insurance company finds. In these cases, it may be necessary to demand a second adjuster to re-inspect the home or business. In the vast majority of cases, we are eventually able to get all reasonable covered damages paid for. The process can take anywhere from two weeks to two years.
- If there is something that is not covered (which is something that is dependent on your insurance company, the particular types of damage to your property, and the individual adjuster assigned to your home), we will discuss the issues with you and attempt to rectify this in any way we can.
- Once we have received final approval from the insurance company for the scope, we will coordinate with you to schedule and make selections of new materials. At this time, we will collect a check from you equal to the deductible on your policy. This is the only payment you will have to make unless you contract for additional work separately.
- Our storm damage contractors are experience and very hard working, and once selections of materials are made, we can complete your project very quickly. We are typically done before the insurance company pays for anything.
- After the project is completed, the insurance company will issue the final check. This check may have your mortgage company’s name on it, as they have an interest in your home.
- You can now enjoy your home!
Since 1998, Schoenfelder Renovations has been providing hail damage
and general insurance restoration
work to customers all over Minnesota
. We have a superb A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
, have completed over 7000 projects (and counting), and we make it our goal to get you as much coverage as possible. If you’ve recently been a victim of Mother Nature in the Eden Prairie
or Eagan, MN
area, give us a call at (952) 345-2900
for a free look at your roof or building’s exterior.