- Aesthetics: You’ll see your siding every time you come and go from the house, so you’ll want to make sure you enjoy the looks of it.
- Durability: You should pick a siding that will withstand the temperature shifts in Minnesota.
- Energy Efficiency: To understand what will be needed for insulation, you’ll need to check the R-value rating for energy savings.
- Versatility: The siding should meet every need of your home remodeling project.
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant siding is a good investment, because it will last longer than regular siding.
If you’ve noticed that the siding on your home is deteriorating, you’ve got a problem on your hands. What happens when you try to sell your home in Minneapolis? Even if you plan on staying in your home for a long time, rotten siding is not an issue you can fix on your own. At Schoenfelder Renovations, our remodeling contractors will help you choose the right siding option for your home. Our experienced contractors can install custom siding that complements the overall appearance of your home. When you’re discussing options with your siding contractor, it’s important to consider these five factors: