Complete customer satisfaction, professional workers, and reliability — these are the core values that Mark Schoenfelder founded his company on in 1991. Decades later, these are still the values that drive our business.
We began exclusively as painting contractors in Minnesota under the name of Schoenfelder Painting. Our clients loved our quality of work and customer service so much that they began asking us to do other projects. We started doing some small drywall and siding jobs, and these quickly turned into larger projects that involved entire condominiums.
The growing demand for our remodeling services eventually led to the birth of Schoenfelder Renovations, Inc. As our reputation for creating “extremely pleased” customers began to precede us, we started doing large projects for commercial companies outside of Minnesota.
While we still do a lot of professional painting, we also offer residential home improvement services across Minnesota and commercial remodeling throughout the entire nation. We specialize in restoration from storm or hail damage as well. We’re proud to say that over 85 percent of our customers are “extremely pleased” with our work.
We attribute our company’s rapid growth to the following principles that still guide us today:
- We believe in total quality management. We work until reaching your standards of quality. After we complete the project we ask you to evaluate our work. Our goal is to leave all of our customers “extremely pleased.”
- We believe in professional workers. Our workers don’t learn on the job; they learn before the job at our on-site training facility. We spend the extra money to employ talented craftsmen, believing that professional workers do professional work.
- We believe in reliability. If you’re on a strict timeline and need a project completed by a certain date, we’ll have it done by then. We’re a dependable company that does what we say we will.
We do everything we can to provide our customers with the best service, and we look forward to serving you as well.
Want to Work with Us?
Call Now! (952) 345-2900
We’re a certified, licensed firm that’s also affiliated with the following organizations:
- Better Business Bureau
- EPA Lead Safe Certified
- Community Associations Institute
- International Real Estate Managers
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association
- Minnesota Lodging Association
- International Facility Management Association
- Builders Association of the Twin Cities